Thursday, March 22, 2012

Lloving these llamas... and the llama quilt too!

Eeeee!!! Squeal!!! That's what I did this morning when I hopped online and spied the pictures of the finished llama quilt that Ashley over at Film in the Fridge posted today. She let me know that I would be excited when I saw the pictures, but I don't think she really fully prepared me. How totally perfect are these pictures?! I mean, come on!!

Thank you so much Ashley for showcasing your lovely llama quilt with such an adorable bunch of onlookers. I just love the finished quilt and it looks like the llamas do too :)

The llama fabric is available in my store here.

All photography by Film in the Fridge
Well, hello llovely llama quilt!



I simply cannot stop laughing at this shot. 

Hey lady... Who are you? What are you doing? What is that?!?

I think the one with its ears back is less than pleased!
And the back of the quilt is just as awesome as the front isn't it? 

Peek a boo!

8 comments:

Jo Ann said...

Fantastic photos of a great quilt made with cool fabrics. Thanks to both of you for this inspiational quilt!

Reene@Nellie's Niceties said...

Seriously too funny! Great quilt but it was always going to be :-)

Linda said...

How stinkin' cute are those Llamas!! Fantastic photo shoot! I was literally laughing out loud :)

Lisnaweary Quilts said...

Lol, the only thing I thought of when I saw the photos, was that I hope they didn't spit on it:)

A Peppermint Penguin said...

Just too fabulous!

Dana said...

Photo number three made me laugh out loud. Which is BAD because I am supposed to be working. At work. Looking very serious!
Awesome pictures!

UBee said...

Oh my! I saw these on pinterest and couldn't believe the cuteness! What a beautiful quilt and how creative of FITF to capture them all together! I am in LOVE with your llamas and your donkeys (with boots), is there any way you could design a fabric with horses (or ponies)? I love horses, but all the horse fabrics are usually cheesy. I love your style (mondern and still cute as can be), so I am sure you could them justice!

Angela said...

Hysterical! I love the third one especially. What a riot.

Now who's going to take a pic of your Brr fabrics with a Polar bear?! Ashley has set the bar high!