Monday, April 18, 2011

Selvage Whale

I can't believe that I haven't posted about this yet. Late last summer (wow time really files doesn't it!) I was perusing Etsy and stumbled across With Hugs N Stitches where I found this adorable little stuffed whale made from selvage. Urban Circus had just come out and I immediately knew I needed (yes needed!) one of the little whales from Tufted Tweets and Urban Circus selvage. So I contacted Akiko and shipped her some selvage and a few weeks later, this little guy came to live with me. He lives on my fabric shelves and makes me smile every day :) I may just have to get him a friend made from Pooches and Pickups selvage!


10 comments:

ColorSlut said...

Adorable and what a great use of fabric!!

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

Oh that is just the most magnificent whale ever!!

Javorkowo Aga Jaw said...

niesamowity!!!!!!!

Michelle @ Barabooboo said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE him...!!!

Unknown said...

Ohhhh, thank you so much!!! I enjoyed making him :) I'm so happy to see him again. He got lovely house and great owner!

Unknown said...

Now that is adorable!!!

Kelly said...

that is just TOO cute!

Sara @ Sew Sweetness said...

Wow, so cool...that whale looks awesome in your fabrics!!

Becky said...

So cute! Akiko, do you sell your patterns?

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

That whale is adorable!