Wednesday, January 13, 2010

New fabric - for sale in the store!

Yipeee! The new fabrics are posted for sale in the store. I hope you love them and I'd love, love, love to hear what you think!

I have had such fun the last few days shooting the pictures, processing all the images (well the image processing part wasn't maybe such a blast...) and cutting the fat quarter stacks. As always thanks to all of you for all your ongoing encouragement and nice words. You guys are really amazing. Thank you!

So, without any further ado... here they are!

Modern Whimsy - Park


Modern Whimsy - Citrus


Urban Circus - Grass


Donkeys in Wellie Rainboots


And how funny is it to see that little donkey's nose peeking out from the stack!!

10 comments:

Kristopher K said...

Wonderful collection of fabrics :)

Jenn~ said...

***GASP***


LOVE and I am out and stalking your store...just AMAZING!!

Megan V said...

Awesome!!!
I can see some of these fitting very well into a nursery! So cuuuteeeeee!

Great job - congratulations on the new collection!

Rachel said...

I love all of these so much, but since I'm a horse vet I ESPECIALLY need the donkeys in wellies!!!

Average Jane Crafter said...

Laurie, the are just AMAZING! I'm in loooooove!

Laurie Wisbrun | Scarlet Fig said...

Thanks so much! I'm so glad you everyone seems like them! :)

leslie said...

oh...wonderful!!! love the donkeys in boots!!! i am really missing the chairs though...now i have to hoard since stocking up before you sold out.

Laurie Wisbrun | Scarlet Fig said...

Ha! No need to hoard them leslie. They'll be back when Kaufman releases them this Spring and I'll have some brand new chair prints to coordinate with the Kaufman release too!

Laurie Wisbrun | Scarlet Fig said...

testing 123 :)

http://quiltsbagsgardens.blogspot.com/ said...

I must have your fabrics, especially donkeys in wellies....your shop is closed and I have the my nose pressed up against the closed door!